Rosewothorne is 1 Month Quit Today!!

Reciprocity

You DID IT! 1st month, the hardest trial there is in this quitting process, is now behind you.

Great work R! Smoke free for a whole month so go treat yourself :) Then carry on to better days ahead!

21j5fzt.jpg&key=043c590401c29e68343707f1

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 5

First month babe and ya nailed it... You have got this.... keep up your great work and do something spesh to celebrate your first month of freedom... even if it felt more like hell... that's the worst part done and dusted (or was my worst part).

• Like 1

Yay Rose, your first month done is HUGE!!! You'll be happy to see that each month thereafter will get easier and easier for you. Celebrate by doing something special for yourself, you deserve it! :)

• Like 1

Your first solid month. You are past three days and even three weeks. Things should be relatively easy at this point. Hang in there, we are proud :)

Edited by Jetblack
misspelling
  • Like 1

No wonder I was thinking of you !   It's time to celebrate your first month of Freedom.

Congratulations, Rose !  Thank you for all your contributions and sharing your world.

Reward yourself !  You've a solid quit running.

• Like 1

WOOHOO! I MADE IT! I'm making it!!!

Thank you all so much!!! I really love this site, the folks and personalities, the wisdom and support. It has made my quit that much easier and ... stickier. :-) I really feel like smoking is not an option for me at all. Even when I think about smoking I don't really have a desire...it's just a thought that passes and sometimes I have to kick the thought aside...NOPE, NOPE, NOPE. 

I celebrated a little early with a weekend in the Smoky Mountains. I hiked a difficult trail (beyond my skill level) and I made it up and back ... gave my lungs a healthy workout for sure ... but it was so great that I wasn't held back from a challenge because I smoke.

Freedom feels good.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rosewothorne said:

Freedom feels good.

You betcha', Rose! :1_grinning: Freedom from the addiction is one of the most wonderful feelings in the world. Congratulations on reaching your first month of that freedom!

On 5/9/2018 at 8:59 AM, Rosewothorne said:

Freedom feels good.

That is the second best part of quitting smoking.

The VERY best part is that Reciprocity hired in that sexy male stripper dancing, the one in the OP.

Getting to watch that would motivate anyone to not pick up another smoke.