Sslip is 4 months Smoke Free today...

notsmokinjo

CONGRATULATIONS @Sslip !!! ...

Now I did some checking, and yes, there's no need to go to the third umpire its definately a 4... even Billy says so:

bbfunny_5.gif 

so as my friend Billy gives your quit his signature thumbs up (the one reserved for when your not out) I can confirm that you have smashed it to the boundary and the score is Sslips not out for 4!

giphy.gif

You have done a an excellent job of meeting all the triggers head on and holding onto your quit. Along the way you have earned the respect and appreciation of most here for all the support you give to everyone weather its being the first to notice someone's having a bad day and checking in with them or keeping  someone else's craves at bay with endless, hysterical hours of games your contributions are really valued. Make sure you do something special and significant today to celebrate and acknowledge your achievements.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations Shane on four months quit! I echo jo in what a supportive and caring person you are to all of us. You bring so much to so many and I'm just happy to call you my friend :) I hope you have a great monthaversary :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Right now here's ya frickin Jo post ... not ya Jo impersonating Reci post which I waited until 12:15am UK time to post....

YOU FRICKIN RIPPEROONIE... wot a great frickin quit you got goin. 4 months.... 4 months in a house with smokers and vapers and not only have you held your quit you've hauled my frickin arse of the ledge, Oh I dunno wots the count.. oh wait its too frickin many to count cos every frickin time, every time you know, and you get those slippy senses happening and have to 'listen' to me melt down in pms and make me calm the farm.. and I know I'm not the only frickin one. You are an inspiration Shaney boy! and the best thing to come out of England since the convicts :D

So in celebration of your stellar achievement and impeccable quit its time to play ya theme song:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4.jpg.cf623ef5c57b24e4dcbc55aa14d5b371.jpg

Congratulations Sslip on Four Months of Freedom !

Hope you celebrate Wildly  !  Thank you for being here, your presence is greatly appreciated.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you all. The support I've had from all of you here is nothing short of amazing and I couldn't do it without you.

And special shout out to our awesome Aussie, your brand of crazy keeps me just about sane (at least some of the time)!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Wee fluffy me said:

Ocht... I'm late to your party again.......

woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.giwoohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.giwoohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gi

way to go oor wee @Sslippy.... Ooober congrats to you on reaching 4 months, doesn't time fly when you're having fun..!! You are doing fantastic ?

@Wee fluffy me I think I like your turning up late for the celebration. By this point I reckon it is a good luck charm and gives me a smile a few days later :)

• Like 3