Good morning my lovely fellow Nopers, Welcome to the weekend. That time where we can all put up our feet, have a sleep in and just chillax until Monday comes again... or live in reality and do all the tasks at home that have been neglected all week.

All around the world today is International Midwives Day... and most of us would have a midwife to thank for being here or for our kids being here so yay midwives (don't stress no midwives in action shots).  On my home front (Victoria) it is Shine A Light On Road Safty day, a day were we're all asked to have our headlights on during the day as a silent witness to the trauma and horror that comes from not safe roads. Considering she is looking a lot grey and overcast out there the headlights should be on anyway, but its free, it costs nothing and if even one person wonders why and decides to be a bit safer on the roads all the better.

So to a world with out Midwives and to a world with unsafe roads I say....

NOPE

Oh and for you North Americans... Happy Cinco de Mayo... which google tells me is the celebration of Mexico's defeat of the French during a battle in the 1800's or a celebration of Mexican Culture in the USA... What ever it remember that its one tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.... but well done to the olden day Mexicans who told the French army.. "NOPE" .. although they probably said "No, ni una sola bocanada." (well that's what google says)

Topic of the Day: Songs that you love.

Edited by notsmokinjo
didn't know about Cinco de Mayo
  • Like 12

30 minutes ago, Cbdave said:

G'day

NOPE back at you, your late young lady!

C

Gee thanks @Cbdave its a long fricking time since anyone's called me young... I was busy watching the inside of my eyelids if you have to know thanks to a lovely little got to sleep tablet.

• Like 4