Advice on calories, I think..??

Hi fluffy sounds good. Sounds like you've stopped the gain in its tracks. And you should be able to bring it down steadily. Ive lost 0.2 kg this week, and lost 0.5kg last week. So hallelujah my weight is finally going in the right direction, albeit slowly. Just little changes for me like not buttering my bread i dunk in my soup. Less booze. Im also weighing myself weekly which i think is motivating!! I knew i was weighing myself this morning so had zero snacks or anything after my dinner last night!! 

So @WeegieWoman, I decided to take your advice and weigh myself weekly...

Today is the day.....

But I think the weighing machine in boots is gubbed, knackered,  kerpoot, broken cos I still weight exactly the same... 11 friggin stones...?

And a bloody doughnut hasn't passed my lips...!! Not even licked the sugar outa the ones with the holes...!!

• Like 1

Listen be thankful its not going up. I had a few weeks mines stayed same then it started going down. Im weighing in thursday morning not feeling confident this week but we will see! I will keep you posted ? im finding im good as gold until thursday but then i go to pot for a few days after the weigh in haha right gym time 

• Thanks 1

^^ don't forget to consider measurements... because muscle really does weigh more than fat, so you may be loosing fat but with all the extra physical activity you are doing you may also be gaining muscle.... so you need to consider your measurements because while you losses may not be big, you may infact be toning up and gaining muscle. Just something else to consider.

• Thanks 1

im not exercising more than normal and believe me i am not toning up hahahaha this quit has defo made me lose my figure.  I am feeling good though as I hope i have stopped the weight gain in its tracks and now just slowly bringing it down.  I was asking my pals if they thought i could lose what ive put on in the last 6 months in the coming 6 months but they thought it takes longer to lose than to gain damn!  But im prepared for a long haul to get back to my best and not being too hard on myself in the process#lets do this

• Like 3

Well as @WeegieWoman suggested it's my weekly weigh in..

2 pounds...that's  0.9 kg peeps

That I've fluffin put on.. ??

How the hell is that possible that takes me over the 11 stone mark.. ???..

Think am just gonna duck tape my mouth

Edited by Wee fluffy me

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my fluffing god ive lost 0.5 kg!!!! Wtf!!! Yassssssss!!!! So thats 1.3kg down since i caught my weight!

My plan since i got back from hol was no booze, no takeaway, no crisps and no chocolate.

A few cheats along the way: had a rum sesh last thursdsy, half a bot wine sunday, packet of crisps yesterdsy and i may have sneaked in some of my beloved mint choc chip ice cream. 

Think the biggie for me is ive massively cut down my alcohol. Oh wow im chuffed. How are you getting on fluffy? 

• Like 5

YASSSSsssss..... Whoop whoop @WeegieWoman, way to go missus, you're doing a fantastic job..  I've not weighed myself will leave it to next week but I have defo cut back on the sugary crap... like way back so we will see what's what then ? except for my melt down on Saturday when I might have consumed my full months sugar recommendation in one day ..!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hopefully you catch it and stop it in its tracks fluffy. Then when it starts going in right direction you think, right, i know wit to do. Fingers crossed for you and keep us posted. Im on the usual post weigh in night had a packet of mccoys and working my way through a half bot of gin ???? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

OMG.   ..... Oh.... My.... fluffin ..... Gawd....

I've lost 2lb/0.90kg..... 

Whoop whoop.. go me..

That's 1lb a week....? So by my counting I should fit back into my summer clothes for the start of ..mmmmmmm, let's see ???...... winter...??

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

So it is weigh in day..

I jumped on the scales put my money in and....

Still the same bloody weight as 2 weeks ago..

Scunnered ... pure scunnered.. 

So scunnered I got myself a salted caramel frostino with extra whipped cream from Costa and a ... well what's the point .. I'll just say I stuffed my face...!!???????

• Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well today was weigh in day..

Why bother.. I haven't lost a pound in fact I've  not even lost an ounce..!!!

What's happening ..?? that's a month I've been stuck.. !!

Not had a doughnut in 3 weeks or any crap ... now make my porridge with just oats and milk ( no sugar/syrup) with fresh fruit mixed in and eating loads of rabbit food... 

So not only am I miserable but I've got nothing to show for it..!!

• Sad 4

Thank for the support.. oh aye am gonna keep at it all right..  On the bright side as you said weegie I've not put anything on so I'm doing something right just not enough of it...  think I'll cut back on the bread and pasta  a wee bit.. See if that makes a dent... cos I ain't had any crap stuff for ages (2 or 3 weeks haha) and only one frostino a fortnight (Will pass this fortnight one)...

Cant remember if I said before but I tried to talk a woman I met out of lighting up her first fag in an 8 month quit because she couldn't shift the weight and she said once she got the weight under control she'd quit again (We know that won't happen for a long long time).. !! I begged her not to be a pure numpty and I felt so sad for her... and when I think of it, I still do... No way I'd ever be that stupid...

• Like 2