As you should all know, and with thanks to @Cbdave and his Australian Navy connections we are expecting our Master of Ceremonies @reciprocity back on board tomorrow. Before his return I'd just like to check with some of you Old Phartes that things are tip top in preparation for his return.

Thanks to @Sslip and the Wees ( @Wee fluffy me & @WeegieWoman ) for hooking me up on the bucket department after my bucket incident earlier this week. Although I do think you went overboard just a bit.... lotsofbuckets-2000x1500.jpg

Having a bucket meant I was finally able to get the blood off the carpet in Reci's office (don't ask but I can promise I wasn't trying to unlock the locked desk draw with his letter opener), and clean up the Lido Deck after the mess it was left in after last weeks celebrations for @ClaireP1973 ascension to the status of Old Pharte... so now I need to shout out to my very special Port Chop for giving up his time to sit there and make sure I cleaned it all to Reci's exacting standards and teaching me that sometimes I do like to take orders. Would you look at how sparkly the Lidi Deck is... PLEASE @Boo, @Whispers and @BKP make sure it stays that way until Reci is home.

MSCSEA_12.jpg

and I'm pretty sure I nailed the repairs to his desk chair and he wont be noticed, what do you think???.. Pork Chop artwork completes the repair in my opinion.

8913.jpg

OH who else is there to thank.... hmmm.... how could I forget my girl @jillar for filling the breach when someone wasn't on the list. You rock bunny buttski, what a ledg

And lastly for me new girl @Sazerac thank you so much for your intervention with the rascally tits and making sure we got reci's tit message to let us know he was in danger... even if you did try to usurp the status quo of the congrats boards and brought a bit of anarchy to our lives. You my darling kept me on my toes but without you reci would probably still be stuck on that island or with those unscrupulous tanker people who originally picked him up.

Oh and thanks to @Nancy , @Doreensfree , @PeaceTrain and everyone else for the encouragement and support, I really do like to be told I'm a good girl.

Lastly thanks to everyone on the train for putty up with my meager efforts to fill Reci's impressive, large and somewhat clown like shoes.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 3
  • Haha 7

Darlin' Jo,

Thank you so much for herding all us crazy Cats and Kitties,  making it look like nothing untoward happened. 

You've done a splendid job,  and with slappy cheeks, too !

I remain chagrined over the 'kidnappers' (ahem)  low-balling the ransom, surely pig is priceless ?

Possibly, I am befuddled over the true story line,  as you know,  I am easily lost in the vapors.

Ta from The QTardis (our existential alternative to the Lido),

• Haha 2