Does The Walking Dead need more zombies

Boater

Man I remember the can't sleep days, miserable. But as Nancy so eloquently says "you're not going through this because you quit, you're going through this because you smoked". 

• Like 3

You can live through temporary discomfort. 

Pamper yourself through the gnarly times.

Pay attention to your blood sugar, drink good juice and lots of water. Eat an orange.

Establish a peaceful nighttime ritual ( no screens, a cup of chamomile tea, deep slow breathing)

Even if you can only 'rest' and not sleep, your body will be able to do some repairs and you will feel at least a little refreshed.

Meditate.

Everything will get easier by and by. 

There may be bumps,  you may have some wobbles

but, nothing you cannot rise above and emerge the winner, the one free from nicotine.

You are more powerful than your addiction.

Good to see you posting.

• Like 1

My doctor friend suggested Atarax Hydra dyazide hydrochloride basically it's an antihistamine that works like Valium 25 mg up to 50 mg guarantees I'll sleep like a rock I had it before it does

It is harder the older we get from not only my experience but hearing about younger people with their quits. Seems they recover faster. So another great reason to keep your quit! 

As far as the sleep aid, I just took one night time Advil for a few days and it worked great. 

Advil PM makes me jumpy the doctor ordered me some Atarax the Air Force takes 10 mg keep their ears clear also stops motion sickness instantly actually 15 minutes can't wait to pick up the drugs tomorrow Atarax 25 mg

On 2018-04-18 at 11:58 PM, Boater said:

Advil PM makes me jumpy the doctor ordered me some Atarax the Air Force takes 10 mg keep their ears clear also stops motion sickness instantly actually 15 minutes can't wait to pick up the drugs tomorrow Atarax 25 mg

How’s the Atarax working Boater? I had insomnia on a 6 month Quit & it totally sucked. But this time I have used Melatonin Drops 1 mg only & I’m okay. Every Quit is different for sure. This time I have “gas” issues....I better not light up!!! 

• Haha 1