ClaireP1973 Has Arrived on the Lido Deck!!!!!

notsmokinjo

41.gif CONGRATULATIONS @ClaireP1973 !!!!! 41.gif

It such a thrill to be able welcome you to the Lido Deck. For all the hard work you have put in during the last YEAR to be with us today I salute you. I hope you have something special planned to recognise your great accomplishment.

Now, take a seat on the lounge, pop your feet up and enjoy a cocktail on the house as your friends, both old and new, help you celebrate this momentous achievement.

11wc8dd.jpg&key=0a659e9cdcfe59ad2ab8f8e5

• Like 7

fireworks.jpg

Wow Claire, what an epic accomplishment, eh?!!! You have made it a pleasure to be along on this journey with you. I hope you are able to celebrate hugely today - you deserve it! Congratulations, and best wishes for your continued smoke-free life.....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jillar said:

Congratulations on your HUGE accomplishment Claire :) I hope you're doing something special to mark this awesome day :)

very-excited-smiley-emoticon.gifvery-excited-smiley-emoticon.gifvery-excited-smiley-emoticon.gifvery-excited-smiley-emoticon.gifvery-excited-smiley-emoticon.gif

I am sat in the garden, enjoying the sun...without a cigarette!

46 minutes ago, Lin-quitting said:

fireworks.jpg

Wow Claire, what an epic accomplishment, eh?!!! You have made it a pleasure to be along on this journey with you. I hope you are able to celebrate hugely today - you deserve it! Congratulations, and best wishes for your continued smoke-free life.....

Thanks Lynn! 

• Like 1