The Drug Dealer!

Whispers

24 minutes ago, Jetblack said:

A lot of quitters do end up relapsing though. The important thing for any one of us is protecting our own quit. To be honest, i didn't expect to last even one month when i decided to quit back in October. But here i am. And look at YOU, 2.5 years quit. Do not get mad if someone says you will "come back", you know better. Your Quit is here to stay. Unshakable.

Think of it like this - anything we are doing or even try to do in life, SOMEone will want to challenge it. If you train with weights or practice martial arts, people talk about someone they know who is 10 times tougher than you. Want to talk about your car being fast? Oh dear gyod, on the web that is worse than talking religion or politics. Some go so stupid as saying, "your mom is a fag" or whatever. Like heavy metal? You soon hear "your mom is a fag who likes Justin Beaver." Want to quit smoking? people scoff.

Point is, people always gotta be sayin something to discourage. YOU know your quit is rock solid. To hell with what others think when they say you will be back.

People are difficult, that is for sure. The best we can really do is avoid interaction with those we cannot get along with. At places like work where we may have to interact, keep it strictly business. Even if we could knock the crap out of someone we do not like, it would not help anything. As much as we would LOVE to beat some ass.

You are going through a rough patch in life right now, or sso it seems when you say your mood is not good lately. Whatever it is though, it will soon pass.

Thank you JB, if you re rad my orig post i had blown a quit about the same length 2/10/2010 - 9/24/12 are the dates of that quit and i had told that guy and he threw it in my face. Yes im back to that point again and full steam ahead .. Never again

• Like 3

The world is here, everywhere.

Trust yourself.

Trust your NOPE. 

Every damn day, trust your commitment to NOPE.

Therein lies the power,  the Super Power,

an individuals commitment to their own freedom.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Opah said:

You know really in our lives do we have time to concern our selves with the assholes on this earth, I think not Smile flip them the Bird and be on my way.

I know this opah, the post hopefully will help someone lurking or that doesn't understand "this is an addiction". And also some selling them prey on those buying! I think that might have flown over

• Like 1

Yes indeed, sales type people are getting very aggressive,  I had some young thing call me and start spuwing about some resort I told her no thank you and she just wouldn't stop !  I had to hang up on her ?

Where I come from (Southern Ontario ) The Indian reserves have little smoke shacks(With a drive through windows) and sell "Cheap Smokes" to anybody with money for 3 bucks a pack.but because of Political Correctness the Government allows them to sell cigarettes to high school kids

• Like 1

17 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Sorry but this thread has gone somewhere that means I am no longer comfortable contributing. Pretty sad.

That was likely meant for me, Sorry,I will show myself to the door.Thanks all and keep fighting that nicotine monster...Kev and Duncan(The Donut Hound)

1 hour ago, Kevsfreedom said:

That was likely meant for me, Sorry,I will show myself to the door.Thanks all and keep fighting that nicotine monster...Kev and Duncan(The Donut Hound)

Kev don;t let nobody run you off.

1 hour ago, Kevsfreedom said:

Oi, @Kevsfreedom just because I felt uncomfortable with something you or others had said don't let it be your reason to leave. I'm one person, and nothing special at that... trust me I say things all the time that others aren't going to like or even be comfortable with... you have every right to say whatever you like, just as I have every right to not agree with you... that's all this was not a your not welcome nick off because 1... I have not authority to say that and ...2 Even if I did, I am nothing to you, your quit is everything... so don't let me getting my knickers in a knot make you leave.

Are you seriously going to let the opinion of one fat sheila from Australia keep you from the support this group offers because I disagreed with something you said? Own your quit mate, and do whats best for you... because really my opinion is insignificant to your quit...

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 3

Really Not understanding where this post got off of the dealer Moteaf  the op was writing about ?

And Yes as Notsmokenjoe said  we all have a right to our opinions and a right to disagree,  so

hey why sweat it Kev ?  what did you say anyway but the truth, if you sell are you a dealer of that product ? 

Edited by Opah