Barry is 6 Months Quit Today!!

Reciprocity

This is a BIG one Barry!! 1/2 a year smoke free! That's right, you're half way to that Lido Deck.

Go celebrate big time today my friend because you certainly deserve to treat yourself for all your hard work.

b531ec5e9b657cae518581fd26bf2581.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Six months! Woo hoo!!!

My support system has been key in keeping my quit, not only my friends and family in my daily life, but also the people online that have helped me along the way. I’m convinced that discussing my feelings while quitting are what makes this quit so much different than others.

That, and I spent time learning what my nicotine addiction did to my my brain and body, and that knowledge helped me push through cravings and understand changes in my behavior, habits, etc.

Thanks to all my friends here. You know who you are ?

3 hours ago, WeegieWoman said:

Well done Barry

six-made-from-3d-pineapple-isolated-on-a-white-KGJ18B.jpg

2 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Barry, I almost forgot your special pressie...images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpEHNAYKJvihCAvmejKyP but seriously that's a Stella quit you have going...hope you celebrate it in style.

These seriously made me giggle!  Mostly because folks that don’t play the games will be thinking “WTF with the pineapples?!?” ?

• Like 6

6 hours ago, catlover said:

Congrats Barry, 6 months is amazing :89_clap::91_thumbsup::1_grinning:

ps i play the games but dont get what the pineapples are about ;)

Start on page 43 of 

Game *The answer is a question*

Edited by barry