After 4 daughters and 8 granddaughters... WE HAVE A BOY!!!!

joe

Fist I need to apologize for being Awal... life gets in the way sometimes. ;) 

Most of you know my story , and are familiar with “Joe’s House of Estrogen” ( to quote a member here...lol)

This past weekend, my oldest daughter had her girls baptized (she was trying to schedule it when we could all get together. We are in Ohio, and her in-laws are in Iowa)

so, with everyone seated around the table , she gave her husband his birthday present...(its next week) of course he was “in on it” and was under the impression that this is how they were going to announce the fact they were pregnant! 

A little back back story now..... my daughter is high risk and has to go in for genetic testing to keep an eye on the baby, and until the first tri- mester is complete, she is at a high risk of miscarriage...so... her last trip to the Dr. a couple weeks ago they told her that she was having a boy!!!

She decided to keep that from her husband until he announced the pregnancy.... in his “birthday present “ was a baseball with 

“IT’S A BOY”!!!!

wrote on it, along with a blue baby blank.

It was a great moment!!... it is also the “in-laws” first grandson... so everyone was ecstatic!

i guess I need to paint the pink Barbie Jeep Blue! ;) 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Joe this is so awesome! I only have daughters, but I do have a grandson. Boys are so different and so wonderful.

I'm so happy for your family...Yipee! It's A Boy!!! I'm sure your family get-together was super exciting!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

“IT’S A BOY”!!!!

Yaaaa....Joe.....I'm delighted for you and your family....at long last.

I send my best wishes ,for your daughter's safe pregnancy.......

Carnt wait for these photos,s...he will be a tiny bit spoit I imagine...

Congrats Grandpa !!!!!!

• Thanks 1