A-Z "Topic Of The Day"

notsmokinjo

^^^ Oh that was so worth googling....   as is mine that follows, but I'll save you the effort:

Twisted - Wayne G  (evidence there is more than one child in this room)

This is not a G rated song.... not grandkid / kid / work friendly .... you have been warned.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

^^^ Oh that was so worth googling....   as is mine that follows, but I'll save you the effort:

Twisted - Wayne G  (evidence there is more than one child in this room)

This is not a G rated song.... not grandkid / kid / work friendly .... you have been warned.

The other video makes it more interesting though doesn't it?

2 hours ago, Sslip said:

The other video makes it more interesting though doesn't it?

I knew this song at a time when I was rather... hmmm... misspent in my approach to life.... and never even saw a video... I think I like using my imagination to create it... now if we get to S I am sure you will enjoy that video... and I have my sad Q confession racked and ready to go.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Sslip said:

Nice Ocean Waves - Stick Layer

Just give it a little bit you will understand!

OMG ... You Softus c0ckius.... if I can publicly confess to One Direction you so didn't need to hide that... tsk tsk tsk.....

• Haha 1

^^^ Hang on that's the perfect definition of being Rick rolled, so much so the made up band name was an anagram of his name! pppffffttttt!

Perfect Gentleman - Wyclef Jean

Great, great song, feel a little awkward singing along to it, but damn it, the song demands it!

• Like 1

Que Sera - Justice Crew .... there is singing along .... considering their claim to fame was they won Australian Xfactor as a Dance Crew when they used their winning money to bring out a song we were all a bit surprised... this one is off their 2nd or 3rd album.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 1

^^ um... yep... ditto

OH... this is a guilty pleasure on about 300 levels... but hey at least I learnt stuff about tools... but the 'music' is questionable, 'the lyrics are well, repeatative' and the video clip was just wrong, wrong, wrong....

Satisfaction - Benny Benassi

^^^ I know what you mean about the video, they're not using the appropriate safety equipment are they?

Tell Me Ma - Shamrock (unashamedly repeated from the last time we did this, I promise I won't use it a third time)

• Like 1

^ I have this on a record single at my dad's house.

Now this is a wierd one to confess because when it was 'the hit' it was mocked and laughed at by my mates and noone ever, never would admit to secretly loving it... now though, everyone loves it and its a retro hit.... I mean when it was a hit it was nearly bash worthy to know the lyrics and sing along... but now if ya don't know the lyrics and don't sing along your the one with issues...

Wonderwall - Oasis

• Haha 1

^^^ Ah good old britpop, another case of being viewed differently in different places?

So back to X and my lazy arsed way of solving it, so many to choose from.

X=10

Yes let's kick this off with

10cc - I'm Not In Love