A-Z "Topic Of The Day"

notsmokinjo

3 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

^^^ Lost for words????

Not really, it's early and what comes after T. Yep in my mind it was yet another T, but then I spotted my mistake and tried to correct it.

All fixed now.

• Haha 1

I I have too many V's to choose from... shots, cocktails, beer.... and being very un-Aussie I'm gunna skip the beer and go for my old summer staple... nothin better on s stinking hot day when its icy, cold....

Vodka Tonic

• Like 1

Switcheroo ... Heroes ... its a re-boot.... and a hero can be anything you define it as, fictional, super, sport, history, social, unsung (ie my dad)... that sort of thing...

E ... I really wanna say Weary but I'm sure he's had at least 2 already.... hmmm....

Eddie Mabo ... Aboriginal activist who took his campaign for Aboriginal Land Rights all the way to the high court and won.... anyone who has seen The Castle now has a point of reference for the lawyers argument  that "Its like Mabo"

Edited by notsmokinjo

On 5/30/2018 at 4:27 PM, Wee fluffy me said:

What in the name of the wee man is a scotch finger when it's at home (shortbread?)?

Sorry @Wee fluffy me sorry I missed this... its not a real short bread, but it is a short, crispy and buttery biscuit... and you can snap it in half and have 2 fingers... AND if you snap it in half its the same as breaking it and if you give it a little shake all the calories fall out.

• Haha 2