A-Z "Topic Of The Day"

notsmokinjo

Bombora - The Atlantics

I frickin love this.... it will not be changed if someone north of me thinks their A is better because, seriously... 60's Aussie Surf Music..... and musically clever... too.... summers in the car driving to the beach... love me daddy's mix tapes..

Don't Worry Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin

Could have gone with half a dozen different songs, but landed on this one as it was the first song we heard having landed in Florida on a big family vacation taking the kids to universal and disney. 

• Like 1

Holy crapolla .... all the little kids in another country..... at a theme park... are you insane???.... forget that, all the little kids on a plane.

Oh I'm getting a Fizchick coming in load and clear..... yep its the ghoast of a boyfriend past...

The Cat She Went a Hunting - Scullion .... cos it just makes ya want to dance, even if the barn is burning down and then it makes you think of the cats burning the house down in Cosi.....

oh and that means I get to gave the D....

Shut Up Ya Face - Joe Dolce ..... 1981.... I remember singing this in the school yard and Sister Geraldine making us all spend the whole of lunch kneeling at the foot of the Mary Statue praying for forgiveness.... poor little preppies (kindergarten/foundation/the first year of school) we were too didn't even know the words to the our father porperly yet... but it was a good memory because that was the day me and my two besties became real friends and not just kids who went to school together and had grandma's who were mates... and now I'm sad cos I'm the only one left.... ?

• Like 2

I'll let that one slide but still need to post my D, just because it seems out of place. 

Don't Cry For Me Argentina - Julie Covington 

Because of Auntie Sheena and a 3 year old sister mishearing the lyrics. 

Just in case it was a ruse to get F, I'll also add my E

Ecuador - Sash

Just because its energetic 

• Haha 1

Double D's are acceptable aren't they?

Did little sis wanna know why Auntie Sheena was crying?.... hahahaha

No F ruse, I wanted that frickin D.... but then it made me all weepy but then you made me all laughy again...

hmmm the pressure of an F....

Well I'm gunna pretend I'm a centrefold and were having a Double E ...... Because this E is the happiest song ever.....

Always Look On The Bright Side of Life - Eric Idle

(Like if you just sang that then when de-do-de-do-de-dodee-dodee-do)

Ok.... Now for the F.....

Friday On My Mind - The Easy Beats.... summer car trip mix tape... AND Big M flavoured milk ads.....

• Like 1

HAPPY - Pherel Williams... so its not OLD but it is Happy and another song the kid sang at primary school graduation so mummy pride moment happy...

AND NOW ITS time for a subject switcherooski.... Today we will be listing thos things we do to or for our family...

Iron her school uniform, especially those pesky white shirts.

Switcheroo time.... todays theme is the 60's... that's right all things 60's... music, movies, events, fashion, cars, everything 60... so lets get groovey.

Especially for @Sslipy .... the 60's bought us the sexy lines of the Jaguar Mark X

1200px-Mk10Jaguar.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Wee fluffy me said:

I can't think of anything (not enough caffeine yet, brain warming up) just wanted to say hellooo @notsmokinjo and @Sslippy cos I've got nowhere else to say hello now you don't do Cos.. ??

I have posted in COS just for you, I think I got away with it because @notsmokinjo hasn't seen it ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1