A-Z "Topic Of The Day"

notsmokinjo

8 hours ago, WeegieWoman said:

Ugg boots 

We love our Ugg boots here and I'm thinking after hiking all day Uggs would be pretty comfy for the feet and warm since our nights are pretty chilly this time of year.

Wimbledon because how the heck are you going to get it here?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jillar said:

We love our Ugg boots here and I'm thinking after hiking all day Uggs would be pretty comfy for the feet and warm since our nights are pretty chilly this time of year.

Wimbledon because how the heck are you going to get it here?

I was just gunna comment on this... what's not to love about the great Aussie invention.... Uggs are the bomb.... would definately pack those.

3 minutes ago, Sslip said:

Xylophone ;)

What can I say? Timing is everything and although what Vegas really needs is a tone deaf Brit playing a Xylophone maybe next time.

Hmmm...... that is just cruel and after I went to all the effort of organising a packing committee to make sure you didn't fruck it up.... tsk tsk tsk Lord Kent I really think you are failing to take this thread seriously. :D

• Haha 3

^^ Sslip might like an in depth customs search Fluffy....

SWITCHEROO ..... SWITCHEROO...... Its getting close to the time for Sslip to flap his wings and fly to the USA.... so for his Grand Canyon adventure and recovering in Vegas..... we have told him what not to pack.... now lets tell him what he has to pack so he doesn't get in trouble....

Boardies... in case ya wanna go for a dip... cos well do you have the figure to pull off some budgie smugglers???? and they always look so wrong on anyone over the age of 10 not in an olympic swim team or a surf lifesaving hat.

(translations: Boardies = Board Shorts..... Budgie Smugglers = Speedo type race bathers.... um dip = swim).

• Thanks 1

^^ had to google that.... cos we call it Hyrdrolite here.... our name is much less sinister sounding.... the poms take the negative diarrhea aspect... we take the positive hydration aspect... same shit different bucket... but yes good reminder for sell... especially with the changed weather conditions... you might be in trouble cos well... england.... 24 two days in a row is a heat wave.

English stubborn-arsed, pigheadedness .... cos I'm thinkin its not gunna be like a stroll in the park.

Edited by notsmokinjo

SWITCHEROO.................. SWITCHEROO..........................  so its crunch time peeps.... Uncle Travelling Max (aka Sslip) is off on his Grand Trek of a Canyon and revocery sesh in Vegas in only two more sleeps..... I hear from secret sources that the bags are packed.... so now comes the most important detail of all.... Lord Sslip N Slide's Trekking Play List..... what tunes should our mate have on to help him on his way.......

That's right boys n girls.... its time to program Sslip's playlist....

Frenzel Rhomb -We're Going Out Tonight   .... I'm thinkin Vegas recovery.

(almost got Foot of the Mountain by A-Ha but I just couldn't do it)

Edited by notsmokinjo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Switcheroo switcheroo..... Haven't visited this one for a while so let's all do a belated shout out to Australia and Scotland who celebrated Australia Day and Burn's Night last week....so anything Australia or Scotland related....

Numbat .... Cute little Aussie marsupial.