A-Z "Topic Of The Day"

notsmokinjo

^^^Um hold ya horses little miss Gen Y.... wot happened to waiting your turn ;)  . hahaha

(My C.... Creep - Radiohead)

Death of Lady Di ....it doesn't matter if your into the monarchy or a communist... if you lived in the 90's this shocked you.

• Like 1

Prisoner of Society - The Living End (the 90's were awesome for Aussie Music)

but its time..... SWITEROOO..... the new topic is the NAUGHTIES... that's right all those things that were things between 2000-2009 ...... Our little Scottish Miss Gen Y is gunna love today... ( @WeegieWoman )

• Like 1

Smoko - usually a term used by tradies but basically morning or afternoon tea.. yes smoko refers to it being a 'smoke' break but it has taken on its own soul and a smoko is morning and/or arvo tea... ie "I'm gunna have a tradies smoko" ... "for morning tea today I will be having a sausage roll and a chocolate milk/can of coke"

Switcheroo....and on flipping U.. So in honour of the northy summer approaching...its getting hot in here..and that's today's theme hot stuff.. Anything you consider hot by woyever definition you give hot....

OK... 

Epic - Ugly Kid Joe... When I was in highschool this was the hot song.