WTF week,

Opah

So WTF week, weirdness, fog, Emotional, couple days in and really haven't had much time to think about what week or even day I was in.

I guess Busy is a good thing,  Irritable yes been a little less tolerant than I normally am, Or it could be I'm just sick and tired of the crap ?

Not going to look to much into this, not a biggy,  going to be busy this week also won't be much time to think or want to smoke.

triggers at work are still active just not strong, heading outside or towards the patio is a auto crave. just have to tell myself No thank you and it goes.

or just now writing about it.    OK back to it, need to ahead of what is mine to do and clear some time for Friday

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Opah said:

So WTF week, weirdness, fog, Emotional, couple days in and really haven't had much time to think about what week or even day I was in.

I guess Busy is a good thing,  Irritable yes been a little less tolerant than I normally am, Or it could be I'm just sick and tired of the crap ?

Not going to look to much into this, not a biggy,  going to be busy this week also won't be much time to think or want to smoke.

triggers at work are still active just not strong, heading outside or towards the patio is a auto crave. just have to tell myself No thank you and it goes.

or just now writing about it.    OK back to it, need to ahead of what is mine to do and clear some time for Friday

hey, appreciate your own inner fortitude, Opah

and understand 

this  you>>>>your quit>>>>your life

• Like 2

Yeap stay busy.... before you know it you will realize that it has been some time since you thought about smoking.  Then the next time it will be longer and easier (insert inappropriate comment here).  Then one day you will realize that it has been a long time and smoking is no longer a "thing" in your life.  THAT MOMENT is WINNING!!!

Keep on keepin on.

• Like 1

Working forward, figure every day is not smoking is a major win.  Driving is still the major trigger but is manageable.

Strong with my two guiding thoughts   Not One Puff Ever   NOPE  and you can not smoke what you don't have.

so no beg,  barrow, steal  or buying of any smoking material's.

I CAN DO THIS !  I WILL DO THIS !  I WILL BE BETTER FOR THIS !    OOOH HAPPY DAYS AHEAD !

Daily PEP Talk completed.

• Like 3

You can absolutely 100% do this.  Much weaker has succeeded.  I had the car trigger as well.  I started keeping straws in the car.  I would just pop one in and start chewing on it.  or even get some suckers.  You got this!!!

• Like 1

ORIGHTY another day done, short drive to Lowes and then home, need to hook up the ice maker on our new refrigerator, yep the old one died, bit the dust, took a long ride down a short road. then Taxes Thursday and Pig hunting Friday Saturday and Sunday.    YESSSSSSSSS

you all take care and keep being a friend for the Friendless

• Like 3

Yes sir another smoke free day  AND A MAJOR VICTORY,  A guy I work with still smokes and when I did fall off of the wagon I would have a smoke with him on the patio to discuss my day.   Yesterday he was headed out to the Patio asked if I wanted to come and I told him I would Pass.

YAAAAA I must admit for a spit second my addiction said yes, but I said no ! 

woke up in a funk this morning sleep to long, no breakfast had to run  straight to work, have a hollow feeling in side.   I hate eating off of the Roach coach but I really need to eat something.  A couple more hours till then.

Good thing,  got the new frig in, running and making ICE

Running behind on getting my hunting stuff together but I still have a couple of days

Suppose to do our Taxes tonight and just don't feel like doing them

Guess I feel better once I get something in my stomach

• Like 1