DaveH Arrives on the Lido Deck Today!!

Reciprocity

Huge congratulations to you Dave! Come aboard and grab yourself a lounge and a cocktail, sit back and relax a little while we shower you with congratulatory messages.

It's been a long, and sometimes hard, journey to get here but you checked all the boxes and now it's your turn to celebrate big :) What a proud moment of accomplishment!

Enjoy every minute Dave :1_grinning:

ship-pool-2.jpg?w=484&h=323

• Like 3

Dave!!! How great it feels, to be here for the last of us "March Smokebuster success stories"! I hope you celebrate as happily and tremendously as you deserve today. It's been a pleasure to be along on this ride. Congratulations!!!

Congratulations on your one year quit anniversary.  You hung on to that rope through “thick & thin” & have a lot to celebrate.  It has been a pleasure to share this past year with you.

Thanks so much everybody!  Sorry for the late reply but it's been a busy weekend. My wife even remembered and rewarded me with a package of Hostess Ho Ho's!  I went to Best Buy thinking of rewarding myself with a little something like an enormous TV but couldn't decide. Maybe later.  It's honestly not been a bad year. Once again, Thanks so much for the support and best wishes.

• Like 3