Random thoughts

Gemzee

Nice to see you Gemzee! Hope you make the wine party...

I'll try but to be honest its not the same...it being early morning here! :( I wish I was on the same time zone as you guys!!

• Like 1

Awwwww. That does stink. What time is it there now?

I missed this last night. Now it is 6.49am (not sure if this will work as I dont know if it shows the time I posted...)

Just checked and the clock on this site is an hour behind. ..???

Super happy today! Friday is here, the scales are being nice to me and in under two weeks I get to go home and see my family & friends! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!

FRIDAY yayyyyy gosh I love Fridays. But not until exactly 430pm ;)

FRIDAY yayyyyy gosh I love Fridays. But not until exactly 430pm ;)

I like them all day but I especially like them from 4pm ;) (I'm so lucky to finish work at 4pm! in the UK I used to work until at least 5.30pm if not 6pm! :O)

I like them all day but I especially like them from 4pm ;) (I'm so lucky to finish work at 4pm! in the UK I used to work until at least 5.30pm if not 6pm! :O)

Yikes. Jealous. I want to get off at 4 but I guess 430 is better than 5 or 6 hehe

• Like 1

Gemzee you will need to let us know when you are in the UK and then if you can spare the time, you  can join a wine party all proper at a decent time and drink wine instead of tea  :)

Only just seen this, sorry! Sounds like a plan! I'm on UK time from April 18th til May 4th and I'm planning on being drunk approximately 95% of that time :p

1hr 20mins of work left, today's been a struggle ... feel a bit crappy today, need my bed.

Soory to hear that...must be home time soon!

It's so awesome how many people have joined this board in such a short amount of time :o

It is - 

And someone that I really admired from another place has just joined - he has not posted yet, but he is here...Very pleased!

• Like 1

Soory to hear that...must be home time soon!

It is - 

And someone that I really admired from another place has just joined - he has not posted yet, but he is here...Very pleased!

Yeah it is nearly home time - thanks....but I posted that on Monday :)

Yeah I'm pretty chuffed with the members here - actually looked through the member list and was very very happy :)

Yeah it is nearly home time - thanks....but I posted that on Monday :)

Yeah I'm pretty chuffed with the members here - actually looked through the member list and was very very happy :)

Ooooops!

In my defence - I had just woken up!