Real Name

bakon

ohh just found this....

Work mates call me Jax my boss calls me Jakatak no idea why lol

My kids call me..........Crazy lady or mum when they want to be nice

my Dad and mum call me JACQUELINNNNNE ANNNNE so I know ive done wrong

my hubby calls my babes (typical male name for most females I would say)

close friends call me jax or oiii u or wee dolly again no idea why 

phew think I may have escaped the Bakon naming ceremony!!

• Like 4

I've never really had a nick name. I got called gstring girl when I waitressed in a restaurant in my 20s because you could see my thong (not gstring!) through my skirt when I bent over apparently. Didn't really stick as a nickname though!

• Like 1

Also for tracey and nancy who been asking me at times....started this thread for you ...its out there...not here...so must be somewhere there...

Could we have another hint...there is a whole lot of there, there.

:)

I am Julie. Jules to many of my friends.

Hey babe to hubby (on a good day) Bad days I'm "hey you"

Mumma to my very own window-lickers.

Young'un to my old folks at work.

And weiner to my dad.

I guess when I was 3 we were having hot-dogs for supper......I had been playing with the Italian kids next door that day.....and I asked if I could "have another fukkin' hot dog. Please."

He's called me weiner since ;)

• Like 2

Petra- miss germany

Chick who talks to herself

Wine party last woman standing

Midwest Mountain Lion

Farah hair

Dream freak

Never Columbo- didn't figure out everyone left chat but her

• Like 1

:)

I am Julie. Jules to many of my friends.

Hey babe to hubby (on a good day) Bad days I'm "hey you"

Mumma to my very own window-lickers.

Young'un to my old folks at work.

And weiner to my dad.

I guess when I was 3 we were having hot-dogs for supper......I had been playing with the Italian kids next door that day.....and I asked if I could "have another fukkin' hot dog. Please."

He's called me weiner since ;)

So funny!

El Burritto-

Man in a skirt?

Chubby bunny

Queen of England- drag version

Elton John

Sir Golfalot

Rocket Surgeon

Christened Stuart

Known variously as

Stu-pot

Stu

Scooby

Fat Stu

El Porco

Before coming here and gaining a lot of new nicknames from our pink friend ;-)

• Like 2

Real name..  Joe  :P

also know as  (akajoe) 

Dewey....A name I acquired from a group of friends after high school...somewhere around 1980.(I spent the night in jail after being stopped for drinking and driving (Driving Under the Influence..aka...DUI.....hence....Dewey)

Jay Dub..called by some of the guys at work (my initials... Joe Watts..)

Dad..its what my girls call me  ;) 

Pappy...its what the granddaughters calls me.... :wub:

and what the wife calls me isnt appropriate for this forum  ;)

• Like 1

Real Name Martine.

Crazy amount of nicknames

Marti obviously quite sensible and due to a lady called Marti Cane who my dad fancied off the telly! Mum wanted something "posher" (lol, fail) so she extended it to Martine cause it was french?

"Champagne" by my god forsaken grandmother who said and I quote "bleetin silly ta name a kid after a bleedin drink".  In non cockney, she felt Martine was very close to a favoured 70s drink called Martini and struggled to accept it as a valid name  :blink: .

Teeny, by he who shall not be named of an ex as I'm pretty short

Thunder thighs and chunky butt by Mum, award pending for parent of the year! In fairness I am fairly challenged in childhood photos but she fed me lol.

Big Louie - which refers to my middle name being louise and quite possibly what my mum actually wanted to call me?

Mo Mo by little sisters, big age gap meant they struggled to say Martine, thus attempts were ma ma ma, which they changed to mo or mo mo. It's stuck, I am still periodically referred to as Mo mo by sisters and cousins.

Mum obviously by my two beauties, Mummy if they're trying to score chocolate. Occasionally I am simply referred to as a *huff* when the 8 year old tweenager thinks something is a tad unjust! I can't wait for the future huffs  :unsure:

Current fella uses beautiful, this scores him cooked meals, lunches packed and washing tidied. He is a clever chap for a mechanic!!

Have heard it said the ex husband has named me the witch, I chuckled, probably quite apt  ;)

I hate when people call me Mart, it sounds too harsh. I now prefer Marti but for most of my life I did use Martine, it causes confusion among friends who introduce me differently. 

• Like 1

Petra- miss germany

Chick who talks to herself

Wine party last woman standing

Midwest Mountain Lion

Farah hair

Dream freak

Never Columbo- didn't figure out everyone left chat but her

Miss Germany!  LOL!

Midwest Mountain Lion - aka Cougar

Farrah hair - haha!  Haven't been called Farrah since I was a kid - then a couple quitters say that.  That smoke must still be clearing and messin with your eyesight.  lol     :)

I "got"  all of these - you are too funny Mr. Bakon! :)